[Pacemaker] Failed Actions

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Fri May 4 16:01:42 EDT 2012

Why not run two separate clusters - One for VMs, one for DRBD.

You can create a group containing the resources and have the location constraint reference the group - You probably want to set the group to 'ordered=false' and 'collocated=false'. That said, if you split your environment into two clusters you don't need that anyway.

David