[Pacemaker] Failed Actions

Gregg Stock gregg at damagecontrolusa.com
Fri May 4 15:57:07 EDT 2012

I have two drbd nodes and three nodes that run mostly virtual machines.
The virtual machines can't run on the drbd nodes and drbd can't run on
the visualization hosts. I have location rules and everything works
fine. But I get a long list of Failed Action in the crm_mon output
saying that things are not installed. This is mostly an annoyance but it
does make it difficult to spot real problems because you get used to
ignoring the output.

Is there a preferred method to eliminate this?

One other question is about the location rules. I really only have two
rules but have ended up creating multiple instances of the same rule for
each resource. Is there a way to consolidate the rules?

Thanks in advance.