[Pacemaker] nfs running on two nodes w/ drbd corosync pacemaker on CentOS6.2

Steven Silk steven.silk at noaa.gov
Mon May 28 18:46:01 EDT 2012

I am trying to setup a two node system making NFS highly available....
We have run this in the past with heartbeat and drbd.  Now we would like to
use pacemaker and corosync.  I have been told not to use lvm, and this must
be in a unicast environment.

Is there anything obviously wrong with this plan?  I have stumbled around
and gotten the preliminaries set up and working, but when I start
configuring the primitives in crm I get tons of errors.

thank you

--
Steven Silk
CSC