[Pacemaker] 2 Node Cluster: some principal questions

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Thu Mar 22 11:47:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

thanks for the quick response. So the data is not destroyed if two identicals VM's access the LV simultaneouslay ? I thought it would be. I will have stonith too.
What is about live migration ? Is it possible with my setup ?

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
Institut für Entwicklungsgenetik
HelmholtzZentrum münchen
bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 89 3187 1241
fax:   +49 89 3187 3826
http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/idg

Wer Visionen hat, soll zum Hausarzt gehen
Helmut Schmidt