[Pacemaker] offtopic scalable block-device

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Fri Mar 16 06:13:17 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM, ruslan usifov <ruslan.usifov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I search a solution for scalable block device (dist that can extend if we
> add some machines to cluster). Only what i find accepten on my task is ceph
> + RDB, but ceph on my test i very unstable(regulary crash of all it daemons)
> + have poor integration with pacemaker. So does anybody recommend some
> solution???

Which Ceph version are you using? Both the Ceph daemons and RBD are
fully integrated into Pacemaker in upstream git.

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/master/src/ocf

You may want to look at http://www.hastexo.com/category/tags/ceph for
upcoming updates on this (RSS feed icon at the bottom).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Florian

--