[Pacemaker] getting started - crm hangs when adding resources, even "crm ra classes" hangs

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Wed Mar 14 09:45:26 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Phillip Frost
<phil at macprofessionals.com> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 2012, at 9:25 AM, Florian Haas wrote:
>
>>> Do you have upstart at all? In that case, the debian package
>>> shouldn't have the upstart enabled when building cluster-glue.
>>
>> The current cluster-glue package in squeeze-backports,
>> cluster-glue_1.0.9+hg2665-1~bpo60+2, has upstart disabled.
>> Double-check that you're running that version. If you do, and the
>> issue persists, please let us know.
>
> Indeed, that's the version that hit the repo last night when I decided to quit. This morning, I tried that version and concluded I was experiencing the same issue.

Are you absolutely certain?

Can you confirm that you're running the ~bpo60+2 (note trailing "2")
build, that you're actually running an lrmd binary from that version
(meaning: that you properly killed your lrmd prior to installing that
package), _and_ that "lrmadmin -
C" does *not* list "upstart?

Florian

--