[Pacemaker] Question about master/slave resource promotion

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Sat Feb 25 19:08:21 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

The example works with the Stateful resource agent, and your comment helped me understand how this concept works better. I was not aware resource agents knew anything about master/slave status.  For some reason I had it in my head the master/slave concept was just internal to Pacemaker and we could make whatever we wanted out of it.

thanks:)

--David