[Pacemaker] MySQL Master-Master replication with Corosync and Pacemaker

Yves Trudeau y.trudeau at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 8 14:04:26 EST 2012

Hi,
    even if you fix the schema, sending simultaneous write to the 2
masters will cause issues with replication.  You also have no
performance gain from such a setup since both masters will have to
perform all the writes anyway  Best is to write only to one at a time.
The new mysql RA (not in mainstream I believe but you can get it from
here: https://y-trudeau@github.com/y-trudeau/resource-agents.git,
implements master-slave that behaves like master-master (role can be
reverse).

Regards,

Yves