[Pacemaker] [ANNOUNCE] The Booth Cluster Ticket Manager - part of multi-site support in pacemaker

李泰勲 leetaehoon at intellilink.co.jp
Mon Feb 6 21:09:18 EST 2012

Hi Jiaju

I am testing about working of booth while investigating booth source code.

I don't understand ticket grant and revoke process perfectly that is
related to connecting each booth
so I would like to know booth's working that would be matching your
offering source code.

Could you give me information about booth sequences that would be the
ticket's grant,revoke,lease logic and working of ticket's expiry time.

when do you think the booth's working is fixed and completed ?

Is there anything to help you about booth's implementation or etc?

Best Regards, Taihun