[Pacemaker] new user with a question

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Wed Apr 18 17:34:56 EDT 2012

On 04/18/2012 08:50 PM, Sean Roe wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a new pacemaker user and I am having a bit of a quandary.  I want
> to use my openfiler 2.99 setup as a storage device to backup my
> exisiting servers using bacula.  I am running two servers that are
> synced via corosync, drdb and pacemaker.  If inderstand it correctly ( I
> am a new openfiler user too) I need to have the bacula-sd daemon
> controlled by pacemaker, is that correct?  If so has anyone done a setup
> like this?  I have spent the last week or so looking around the web and
> havent found a whole lot of info on this.

What kind of storage does the openfiler export and is the openfiler also
highly available? The storage daemon of bacula needs to run where the
backups are saved ... so if you import an iscsi lun or a NFS export on
the bacula cluster, the sd also needs to run there.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?