[Pacemaker] new user with a question

Sean Roe sean152 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:50:39 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am a new pacemaker user and I am having a bit of a quandary.  I want to
use my openfiler 2.99 setup as a storage device to backup my exisiting
servers using bacula.  I am running two servers that are synced via
corosync, drdb and pacemaker.  If inderstand it correctly ( I am a new
openfiler user too) I need to have the bacula-sd daemon controlled by
pacemaker, is that correct?  If so has anyone done a setup like this?  I
have spent the last week or so looking around the web and havent found a
whole lot of info on this.

Thanks,
Sean