[Pacemaker] DRBD Split-brain (recovered), but still showing "Failed Actions"

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Thu Apr 12 17:13:14 EDT 2012

On 04/11/2012 07:48 PM, Reid, Mike wrote:
> Thanks Andreas -- I'm not familiar with "maintenance-mode", very good to
> know.
>

> Before I go research your suggestion, is the basic idea that you can
> enable maintenance mode from ANY node (or just the node with the failed
> action?), restart pacemaker/corosync services on ALL nodes (or, again,
> just the one with the failed action?) -- all without any cluster service
> interruption -- and then disable maintenance mode once the cleaned up
> "Failed Actions" have been resolved?

It's a cluster wide option, so enabling it from any is fine. And yes,
stop pacemaker/corosync on all nodes (while in maintenance-mode) and
then start pacemaker/corosync again on all nodes .... old cluster status
is gone ... check your cluster and disable maintenance-mode -- no
service interruption expected

Regards,
Andreas

--