[Pacemaker] DRBD Split-brain (recovered), but still showing "Failed Actions"

Reid, Mike MBReid at thepei.com
Wed Apr 11 13:48:25 EDT 2012

Thanks Andreas -- I'm not familiar with "maintenance-mode", very good to
know.

Before I go research your suggestion, is the basic idea that you can
enable maintenance mode from ANY node (or just the node with the failed
action?), restart pacemaker/corosync services on ALL nodes (or, again,
just the one with the failed action?) -- all without any cluster service
interruption -- and then disable maintenance mode once the cleaned up
"Failed Actions" have been resolved?