[Pacemaker] pacemaker kills corosync

Max Williams Max.Williams at betfair.com
Wed Oct 5 07:17:14 EDT 2011

Hi Oliver,
Normally pacemaker is loaded by Corosync, ie you just start corosync and leave pacemaker stopped and disabled via chkconfig. This is set in corosync.conf by this:

service {
        # Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
        name: pacemaker
        ver:  0
}

http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Clusters_from_Scratch/s-configure-corosync.html