[Pacemaker] pacemaker kills corosync

Olivier Nicole Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Wed Oct 5 07:11:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am new to pacemaker. I want to set-up a small cluter to provide high
availability for NFS. The disk sharing is taken care off.

I am trying to figure out how to configure/run corosync and pacemaker.

My test plateform is CentOS 6.0, with pacemaker installed from the
packages.

[root at cos3 log]# pacemakerd --version
Pacemaker 1.1.2
Written by Andrew Beekhof
[root at cos3 log]# corosync -v
Corosync Cluster Engine, version '1.2.3' SVN revision 'exported'
Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Red Hat, Inc.

It seems that corosync is working fine, but whenever I try to start
pacemakerd, the corosync process dies and I get nothing in any log.

I am completely lost.

Best regards,

Olivier