[Pacemaker] Pacemaker and LDAP (389 Directory Service)

Serge Dubrouski sergeyfd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:31:21 EDT 2011

If you want to make your LDAP independent from IP just remove your
collocation:

colocation ldap-with-eip inf: elastic_ip ldap-clone

But I'd rather try to find out why monitoring for IP fails. May bet it just
needs an increased timeout on monitor operation, though it looks like you've
already increased it. What's in your log files when that monitor fails?

--
Serge Dubrouski.