[Pacemaker] multiple cib in one pacemaker installation

M Siddiqui msiddiqui at live.com.pk
Tue Jun 21 14:54:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

Separating different parts of the CIB would be good for initialization
purpose also.
For instance, resource set or a single resource can be defined in a
separate file;
the resource file can be changed dynamically or at initialization time
that should
be reloaded automatically by the pacemaker.
Its similar to cibadmin replace component command but instead of calling the
command-line, change the component.xml file and let the pacemaker reload
and re-apply again.
Would be useful for:
- adding high-level manageability options on top of the pacemaker
- preparing a custom image with a set of pre-cooked resources with
default params
- moving a node between different clusters dynamically etc.

mumtaz