[Pacemaker] failed actions: insufficient privileges

imnotpc imnotpc at rock3d.net
Sun Jun 12 10:33:02 EDT 2011

On Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:12:40 Alfredo Parisi wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
> i've changed all the primitives and i've returned to the initial
> configuration and added the line on my.cnf and it works.
> If i modify datadir on the primitive with /data/mysql (in this directory
> there is /var/lib/mysql) it doesn't works
> I need to share the database because after I'll install drupal and i need a
> shared db

So drbd mount point is /data and the path to the mysql data files is
/data/mysql/var/lib/mysql/? That won't work because my.cnf is set to
/data/mysql/. You need to remove /var/lib/mysql/ from /data/mysql/ then copy
all the files from /var/lib/mysql/ into /data/mysql/. Make sure the owner|group
and permissions of /data/mysql/ and everything in it match /var/lib/mysql/
exactly. That should work.

Jeff