[Pacemaker] failed actions: insufficient privileges

Alfredo Parisi alfredo.parisi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:12:40 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,
i've changed all the primitives and i've returned to the initial
configuration and added the line on my.cnf and it works.
If i modify datadir on the primitive with /data/mysql (in this directory
there is /var/lib/mysql) it doesn't works
I need to share the database because after I'll install drupal and i need a
shared db