[Pacemaker] failed actions: insufficient privileges

Alfredo Parisi alfredo.parisi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:01:35 EDT 2011

yes, i'm using the same my.cnf and i'm working on ubuntu 10.10 server.
i've removed the mysql startup (update-rc.d -f mysql remove), so mysql is
managed only by pacemaker.
i've installed mysql-server by myself with phpmyadmin and php5.
on each mode there is an installation of mysql-server but the same my.cnf
file