[Pacemaker] More logging Issues

imnotpc imnotpc at rock3d.net
Tue Jun 21 19:16:06 EDT 2011

As I'm grinding my way through the configuration of my first cluster, I've
resolved my notification issues with crm_mon and a custom script. Now I'm
trying to get logging set up and I have a couple more questions.

After reading the list archives, search results, and the docs that I've found
(or have been pointed out to me, thanks), it seems that pacemaker doesn't have
any log configuration options and always logs to syslog. Is this right or am I
missing something?

Following the cluster.conf man page I set up cman/corosync logging and it
worked as expected. However after running pacemaker on these nodes logging
seemed to revert to original settings. I thought it might be a cache issue so
I rebooted but it still ignores the new settings. Is this a coincidence or can
pacemaker actually override manual changes to cluster.conf?

Jeff