[Pacemaker] Pacemaker+Corosync from OBS

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:57:24 EDT 2011

Hi, I'm trying pacemaker from OBS and I don't see any init script for
corosync or pacemaker, am I overlooking something obvious?

Name        : pacemaker                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.1.5                             Vendor: openSUSE Build Service
Release     : 1.1                           Build Date: Thu Apr 14 04:25:55 2011

Name        : corosync                     Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.3.0                             Vendor: openSUSE Build Service
Release     : 1.1                           Build Date: Thu Apr 14 04:08:04 2011

Ciro Iriarte
http://cyruspy.wordpress.com