[Pacemaker] multiple cib in one pacemaker installation

ruslan usifov ruslan.usifov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:51:24 EDT 2011

Hello

Is it possible have multiple cib in one cluster installation. I try to
describe what i want:

For example we have multiple undependable resources (as resource i mean here
ip address files system + service (like apache, nginx and etc)). Now as they
placed in one cib configuration (crm configure show) is very big and is
difficultly read(many text). And i think that if we separate this
undependable resources in multiple cib read and edit configuration  becomes
much more convenient (something like shadow cib, but live not sandbox).

If this is not implemented it would be great if this be applied in future
versions.