[Pacemaker] Help with OCFS2 / DLM Stability

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Mar 10 12:03:12 EST 2010

On 2010-03-09T11:37:02, Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk wrote:

> Further to some discussions a couple of weeks ago with regard to OCFS2
> on SLES 11 HAE I'm looking to finally nail this problem.

Hi Darren,

for SLE HA 11, really Novell support is the best channel for getting
feedback and debugging problems. Think of the poor developers who
otherwise end up starving. ;-)

Some quick comments, despite this already having been resolved -

> *         Network interruption causing Totem failures.

Network interruptions are bad, hence bonding should be used to avoid
them. If a node is disconnected, fencing will happen.

Further, the maintenance updates are really quite recommended, they fix
some important issues.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.