[Pacemaker] Mgmtd problem building on Debian Lenny

Robert vanleeuwen at stone-it.com
Mon Mar 29 06:06:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am using the Madkiss repo for Debian Lenny.
The management client seems to be missing though.
I tried to build the package Pacemaker-Python-GUI-0f1490eaa8d8
but it fails:

> mgmt_crm.c:1307: warning: passing argument 9 of ‘delete_attr’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
> mgmt_crm.c:1307: error: too many arguments to function ‘delete_attr’
> mgmt_crm.c:1316: warning: passing argument 9 of ‘update_attr’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
> mgmt_crm.c:1316: error: too many arguments to function ‘update_attr’

Seems to be an issue with "too many arguments".
If I remove one of the arguments  it on both lines it compiles ok and
works. (I removed a "NUL"L argument since is there a few times in a
row and may there was a miscount in the numbers of NULL's)

Is this a problem in the code or am I doing something wrong with the
compiling?

Building packages is not a daily business for me so here a list of what
I did after downloading the package:
autoreconf
libtoolize
automake --add-missing