[Pacemaker] phpmyadmin failover

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Sep 22 04:56:00 EDT 2009

On 09/21/2009 07:16 AM, Stefan wrote:
> Am Sonntag 20 September 2009 15:19:55 schrieb Stefan:
>
>> correct username again. How can I keep the session open? Can someone help?
>
>  I found haproxy and Im trying to have it on top running, but same result. I
> have to relogin. Does somene had tried haproxy with pacemaker, openais, drbd?
> I have a failover from haproxy. I set the session path in php.ini  to drbd
> device. Session data is stored. haproxy fails over but I dont have a session
> failover.

i do not know about ha-proxy but as stated, you have to keep your php
session directory (e.g. /var/lib/php5) in sync between your servers.

i guess a lot of ppl will do this either via drbd or via a nfs/iscsi/..
network share.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15