[Pacemaker] phpmyadmin failover

Stefan stefan at fuhrmann.homedns.org
Mon Sep 21 01:16:37 EDT 2009

Am Sonntag 20 September 2009 15:19:55 schrieb Stefan:

> correct username again. How can I keep the session open? Can someone help?

 I found haproxy and Im trying to have it on top running, but same result. I
have to relogin. Does somene had tried haproxy with pacemaker, openais, drbd?
I have a failover from haproxy. I set the session path in php.ini  to drbd
device. Session data is stored. haproxy fails over but I dont have a session
failover.

haproxy.cfg:
lobal
        log 127.0.0.1   local0
        log 127.0.0.1   local1 notice
        #log loghost    local0 info
        maxconn 4096
        #debug
        #quiet
        user haproxy
        group haproxy

defaults
        log     global
        mode    http
        option  httplog
        option  dontlognull
        retries 3
        redispatch
        maxconn 2000
        contimeout      5000
        clitimeout      50000
        srvtimeout      50000

listen webfarm 10.100.100.200:81
       mode http
       stats enable
       stats auth someuser:somepassword
       balance roundrobin
       cookie cluster-phpmyadmin prefix
       option httpclose
       option forwardfor
       option httpchk HEAD /check.txt HTTP/1.0
       server lisa 10.100.100.200:80 cookie lisa check
	server bart 10.100.100.200:80 cookie bart check

Can someone help?

tia
stefan