[Pacemaker] crm shell suggestions (was Re: Location rule troubles)

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Sep 8 09:10:05 EDT 2009

On 2009-09-04 11:39, Johan Verrept wrote:
> Hello Florian,
>
> thank you for your help, the ptest commands was very useful. Perhaps
> this could be mentioned in the Pacemaker wiki under a Troubleshooting
> section? I read all the docs and didn't see it mentioned anywhere (could
> have missed it).

Dejan, could you change "ptest" in the crm shell so that  it invokes
ptest with a higher verbosity level? That would allow users to see
Master/Slave transitions that a configuration change would create.

Furthermore, could you implement "crm resource promote|demote", changing
the target-role attribute on a M/S resource to Master and Slave,
respectively?

Cheers,
Florian