[Pacemaker] Location rule troubles

Johan Verrept Johan.Verrept at able.be
Fri Sep 4 05:39:53 EDT 2009

Hello Florian,

thank you for your help, the ptest commands was very useful. Perhaps
this could be mentioned in the Pacemaker wiki under a Troubleshooting
section? I read all the docs and didn't see it mentioned anywhere (could
have missed it).

I see now what happens without the rule. I have an independent location
that prefers the drbd master on my first node by 100. Together with the
10 for the synctarget it becomes more than the 100 for the syncsource. I
have adjusted that preference to weight 1 and now all works the way I
want it.

Thanks again and enjoy your weekend,

  Johan