[Pacemaker] Any suggestions for paceamker, DRBD and OCFS2?

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Thu Sep 3 08:08:29 EDT 2009

Am Donnerstag, 3. September 2009 07:44:20 schrieb Florian Haas:
> On 2009-09-03 07:36, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am looking for a good description HOWTO to setup DRBD and OCFS as a
> > shared storage for a pacemaker / openais cluster. Any good suggestions?
> > Thanks for good hints.
>
> I plan to add this to the DRBD User's Guide once a few pending issues
> have been resolved with redundant rings and SCTP.
>
> Florian

hi,

could you please give me some hints so I could test this here. It is anyway
not for production use.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42