[Pacemaker] o2cb RA broken

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Thu Sep 3 02:30:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

I get some strang results from gthe o2cb RA from OCFS2 on my openSUSE11.1.
When I check it with the ocf-tester I get:

Beginning tests for /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/ocfs2/o2cb...
-:51: element resource-agent: validity error : Element resource-agent content
does not follow the DTD, expecting (version , longdesc , shortdesc ,
parameters? , actions), got (version shortdesc longdesc parameters actions )
</resource-agent>
                 ^
* rc=4: Your agent produces meta-data which does not conform to ra-api-1.dtd
* rc=1: Your agent was active and could not be stopped
Aborting tests

When I call it manually (after setting OCF_ROOT) I get:
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/ocfs/o2cb monitor
ERROR: Wrong stack

Any idea why my installation does not work as expected when I try to configure
like:
http://www.novell.com/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/?page=/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/data/sec_ha_start_oview.html

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München HRB 114375Ha
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42