[Pacemaker] Pacemaker shutdown issue

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Mon Nov 30 14:46:31 EST 2009

>That looks like a problem in the resource agent. Most probably
>you hit the bug 2219 which has been fixed on November 9.

I applied the patch and that appears to have fixed the problem!  I haven't tried a reboot yet but I can migrate between nodes without any issue.

>This has most probably been from the crm shell. It has been relaxed
>in the meantime (see bugzilla 2222).

That's exactly the problem I was setting.  I switched to the correct monitor commands (including the role) and that fixed the problem.
Both the clusterlabs.org and drbd.org show the  syntax without a role specified.

Thanks again for the help.  It looks like there is all kinds of good info in bugzilla.  I'll be sure to check that out first when I run into a problem.  (It doesn't look like Google or Bing index the bugzilla site)

-Tony