[Pacemaker] Pacemaker shutdown issue

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Mon Nov 30 12:03:22 EST 2009

>The upgrade should really be transparent. What problems did you
>encounter with nfsserver?

Whenever one of the nodes takes over the nfs resource it doesn't startup the first time and gives this error:

nfs_server_monitor_0 (node=nfs1, call=11, rc=2, status=complete): invalid parameter

If I run this command it starts up instantly and doesn't have any problems until the service gets migrated again:
crm_resource -C -r nfs_server

Here is that resource from my config:
primitive nfs_server ocf:heartbeat:nfsserver \
        params nfs_init_script="/etc/init.d/nfs" \
        params nfs_notify_cmd="/sbin/rpc.statd" \
        params nfs_shared_infodir="/var/lib/nfs" \
        params nfs_ip="10.1.1.150" \
        op monitor interval="30s"

I haven't tested yet but was going to switch from ocf:heartbeat:nfsserver to lsb:nfs to see if that fixes the problem.

I also had something like this in my config:
primitive drbd_r0 ocf:heartbeat:drbd \
        params drbd_resource="r0" \
		op monitor="30s"

That also gave me an error (I think it was "action monitor_0 does not exist").

I think that needs to be switched to this:
primitive drbd_r0 ocf:linbit:drbd \
      params drbd_resource="r0"
 	op monitor interval="29s" role="Master" timeout="30s" \
      op monitor interval="30s" role="Slave" timeout="30s"