[Pacemaker] Route OCF RA and Failover IP

Billy Guthrie bguthrie at billyguthrie.com
Mon Nov 30 07:51:15 EST 2009

Florian,

Thanks for the input; for the time being I have it running.
I have commented out the validation for source for now. On the stanby node,
the
gateway is reachable as there is an IP address on eth0 in the same
subnet as the VIP (eth0:0; however not active yet), so it is not
failing on the gateway. I have specificed a source address that is
not yet active on the standby and that is where it is failing.

    # If a source address has been configured, is it available on this
system?
#    if [ -n "${OCF_RESKEY_source}" ]; then
#       if ! ip address show | grep -w ${OCF_RESKEY_source} >/dev/null 2>&1;
then
#           ocf_log error "Source address ${OCF_RESKEY_source} appears not
to be available on this system."
#           # same reason as with _device:
#           return $OCF_ERR_INSTALLED
#       fi
#   fi

Thank you for your time on this matter