[Pacemaker] getting started

Frank DiMeo Frank.DiMeo at bigbandnet.com
Wed Nov 18 16:56:07 EST 2009

Resending without the mangled grammar--

Thanks for your response,  some comments:

1)       So, if we cannot load a persistent configuration after a restart of the all nodes in a cluster, how does one automatically configure a (rebooted) unattended cluster with a known set of resources?  Is it expected that a person will reconfigure a cluster if all nodes in the cluster were to reboot?

2)       If I'm trying to reduce the DC election time during a complete cluster reboot, so how can I load the dc-deadtime before a DC is elected?

3)       Thanks, that's was the problem

4)       I'm sure your method will work, but the syntax that I used is right out of the documentation for pacemaker (example 6.16 of Pacemaker 1.0, Configuration explained"), so I don't see what's wrong with it.  Regardless, I'll use your method.

-Frank