[Pacemaker] Expansion plan of crm_mon

Yuusuke IIDA iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp
Fri Nov 6 02:01:27 EST 2009

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for an opinion.

Andrew Beekhof さんは書きました:
> 2009/11/5 Yuusuke IIDA <iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I think that information indication of pingd of present crm_mon is not enough.
>>
>> I want to display the score information of plural pingd processes in crm_mon.
>> And I want to display warning when there is abnormality in the monitor of pingd.
>
> What about a generic --show-node-attributes option instead?
> That way you're not restricted to just seeing values called ping*.

It is a good idea.
I examine by the policy.
However, it is good, and I do not know what kind of information node-attributes
contains elsewhere.
It is the following information to understand me now.
  -  probe_complete
  -  fail-count-*
  -  last-failure-*
  -  shutdown
  -  terminate
Is not there the information that it was summarized in somewhere?
If there is it, please teach it.

Thanks,
Yuusuke