[Pacemaker] crm_mon SMTP notifications - message corruption

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Sun Nov 15 08:47:53 EST 2009

Hi,

before I file a bug, has anyone seen this before? See the attached
example - the message headers somehow end up at the end of the message.

Is this a bug in how crm_mon uses libesmtp or in libesmtp? (This is SLE
11, running libesmtp 1.0.4, the latest.)

I can't see anything immediately wrong with how libesmtp is used in
crm_mon. Just curious where I should report this.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.