[Pacemaker] how to configure IPMI resource

lepace lepace at 163.com
Tue Nov 10 21:24:36 EST 2009

Hi,everyone
I am a newbie,and I am confused when I want to configure ipmi resource using pacemaker commandline.
1.The difference between stonith:external/ipmi and stonith:ipmilan.which rule should  I base on to choose between them

2.In external/ipmi, I want to know the relation between hostname param and ipmi IPaddr param,  in the same primitive, the hostname must be the computer's hostname where the IPMI/BMC hosted ?can hostname= host1,host2,host3 or more? I have 8 nodes HA cluster, can one IPMI manage other 7 machine?