[Pacemaker] sbd syntax error

NAKAHIRA Kazutomo nakahira at intellilink.co.jp
Tue Mar 3 01:44:17 EST 2009

 > I have not installed sbd explicitly , i am using the same which
 > came with heartbeat. i am using heartbeat-resources-2.99.3-3.2.
OK. SBD command is included in this package.

Could you update this package to the heartbeat-resources-2.99.3-53.1?
(It can be downloaded from opensuse.org.)

And if your system has other Heartbeat packages like a
heartbeat-common, then update these packages to latest version.

Best Regards,
NAKAHIRA Kazutomo