[Pacemaker] pacemaker-mgmt - future support, python bindings

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Fri Jul 17 01:21:19 EDT 2009

Hello,
few days ago, I asked about python bindings, since then, I played a bit with
pacemaker-mgmt package, especially the pymgmt class. I was able to create very simple
python management class using it, which could be used as a base for creating more
sophisticated library (which I'd like to create and release under the (L)GPL).
But my question is: what are the future plans for the mgmt interface? is it going
to be supported? I don't want to spend time with something what's going to be obsoleted,
so I'm rather asking...
thanks a lot for any replies!
BR
nik