[Pacemaker] puzzled

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 04:26:33 EDT 2008

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2008, at 11:11 AM, Paul Walsh wrote:
>
> [...]
> > With pacemaker it's a different story...
> >
> > # ./ConfigureMe bootstrap --with-heartbeat-support --without-ais-
> > support
> >
> > Configure flags for Solaris: --disable-ldirectord --prefix=/opt/
> > LXHAhb --sysconfdir=/etc/opt/LXHAhb
> > --localstatedir=/var/opt/LXHAhb --with-pkgname=LXHAhb
>
> That looks wrong.  s/LXHAhb/pcmk/ since the former is used by heartbeat.

I agree that the output looks wrong.  But the input (a fairly simple
"ConfigureMe") looks right.

Andrew: Might the "s/LXHAhb/pcmk/" need to be made within "ConfigureMe"?

(Sorry, I'm miles (or kilometres, for our SI-unit-based collegues) away
from development side of things at present; pressures of other
things...)

Just a thought.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:  UNIX Team Leader                         Durham University     :
:                                           South Road            :
:  http://www.dur.ac.uk/t.d.lee/            Durham DH1 3LE        :