[Pacemaker] Resource cannot run anywhere

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Mon Sep 15 04:12:27 EDT 2008

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2008-09-12T11:58:42, "Raoul Bhatia [IPAX]" <r.bhatia at ipax.at> wrote:
>
>> i have dopd running and i disconnected the drbd replication link.
>> dopd correctly outdated the peer.
>
> dopd doesn't currently work properly with m/s resources. As you can see,
> lge and I are both still trying to understand how to make that work
> properly.
>
> There were _reasons_ why I insisted that drbd8 doesn't work with
> pacemarker yet. ;-)

is this purely drbd(8) related?

the real problem is:
>>> Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_mysql
>>>     drbd_mysql:0	(ocf::heartbeat:drbd):	Master wc01
>>> fs_mysql	(ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):	Started wc01
>>
>> and mysql-server is not running. the logfile shows:
>> > pengine[11229]: 2008/09/12_11:41:41 WARN: native_color: Resource mysql-server cannot run anywhere
>>
>> ok, fine.
>>
>> i reconnect the drbd replication link and drbd gets in sync.
>>
>> i now expect mysql-server (and fs_mysql and drbd_mysql primary) to
>> migrate to wc02, but this does not happen.

i somehow get the impression that the scores are wrong. i will try to
reproduce this for other resources without drbd8 thou.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15