[Pacemaker] Temporarily disabling the cluster

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Tue Sep 9 11:00:07 EDT 2008

On 2008-09-09T16:56:41, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Is there a way to avoid the fail counter being incremented?
> basically no.  you could reset them before changing is_managed_default back
> though

I think we need to consider implementing a _real_ maintenance mode for
the entire cluster or specific resources; "is_managed" was provided with
a different goal in mind, and thus fails to deliver this whenever users
try to use it for this anyway.

Jesse, can you clearly specify your needs for what you want to achieve?
(Don't worry about the implementation; just tell us what you want to
happen ;-)

Regards,
    Lars