[Pacemaker] A note about the upcoming 1.0 release

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Sep 4 05:45:21 EDT 2008

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> In approximately 2 weeks, I will be creating a Stable-1.0 branch from
> whatever is in 'dev' at the time.  After that I will begin release
> testing and, if experience is any guide, 1.0.0 should be ready by the
> first week of November.
>

> This means that there is no better time to check out 0.7 (aka. dev) and
> explore how the new (and old) features work - because once the code is
> frozen^, that's how they're going to work for the next couple of years.
>

> Please do take the time to test drive the new code.  There really are
> some great enhancements that make creating and maintaining the cluster a
> great deal easier than before.  I'm sure once you try it, you'll not
> want to go back to 0.6 ;-)

is there any possibility to get pre-packaged 0.7.x packages from the
opensuse buildservice? i would need it for debian etch.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15