[Pacemaker] cluster deadlock/malfunctioning

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Wed Nov 19 07:54:04 EST 2008

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>> i took a look at pe-warn-12143.bz2 but do not know how to interpret the
>> three different threads i see in the corresponding .dot file.
>
> If there are no lines between sets of actions, then Pacemaker thinks
> they're unrelated (from an ordering perspective).
> Arrows indicate a (first) --> (then) relationship.
>
> Ones with orange text are place-holders
> Ones with black text are real actions
> Ones with green borders are actions we'll try to execute
> Ones with dashed red borders are actions we'd like to execute but
> can't (for some reason)
> Anything with an arrow pointing to it from dashed-red action will
> never be run.

ok, thank you for explaining it again :)

how do i know why we wanted to run the placeholder
"group_www_data_start_0" but we did not?

> Apologies for not replying to your other problem also, I'm simply
> swamped at the moment.

ok, no problem. i just would like to know if i shall leave the cluster
in the current state or if i can upgrade to pacemaker 1.0.1, continue
testing, etc.

cheers,
raoul
ps: i am including the .dot file so that you do not have to extract it
again.
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15