[ClusterLabs] Exception in adding resources to pacemaker

Miroslav Lisik mlisik at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 17:56:39 UTC 2024

Hello,
On 9/24/24 09:34, 毕晓妍 wrote:
> 你好:
> 我想请问一下pacemaker集群中添加的资源有数量上限吗?我在4节点集群中添加资源,
> 一组5个资源,
> 添加104组资源时,使用pcs命令添加没有任何报错,但是对组资源进行操作时显示unable
> to find a resource/clone/group。请问是什么原因导致的这一现象?
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to inquire about the potential limit on the quantity of
> resources that can be added to a pacemaker cluster. Specifically, I've
> been working with a 4-node cluster configuration, initially adding a
> single group comprising 5 resources. However, upon attempting to
> augment the cluster by adding 104 additional resource groups using the
> |pcs| command, I encountered an unexpected behavior: while the command
> execution itself did not report any errors, subsequent operations
> targeting those groups resulted in a message stating 'unable to find a
> resource/clone/group'.

This error from pcs means, that the resource id used with a pcs command
was not found in the CIB.

Either a resource was not created or a resource id was mistyped in a pcs
command.

The `pcs resource create` should error in case resource cannot be
created.

How do you run pcs commands? Manually or by some script? Could you
provide more information like:
* version of pcs
* example of pcs commands used
* cluster configuration (CIB, output of pcs config...)