[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.9-rc3 released

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 20:03:54 UTC 2024

Hi all,

The third (and likely final) release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.9 is
now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.9-rc3

I decided to squeeze in a couple more minor fixes. For details, see the
above link.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

If no one reports any issues with this candidate, it will likely become
the final release around the end of the month.

Many thanks to all contributors to this release, including Aleksei
Burlakov and Ken Gaillot.