[ClusterLabs] crm services not getting started after upgrading to snmp40

., Anoop anoop at hpe.com
Wed May 22 11:16:14 EDT 2024

What is the "certain filesystem"? If cluster services require it, that would explain why they can't start.
 -  Here we have btrfs and xfs filesystems. Yes cluster services require these filesystem to be mounted.
What do the systemd journal logs say about the filesystem and cluster services? Did it try to start them at all?
 -  journalctl doesn't give you much input, it does try to start, but it fails. Another thing is if you boot with downgraded version of snmp (snmp30) all works fine