[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.8-rc2 released

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 19:07:40 UTC 2024

Hi all,

The second release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.8 is available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.8-rc2

This mainly fixes issues introduced in 2.1.8-rc1, with a couple of
other memory fixes and one new feature: the PCMK_panic_action
environment variable may now be set to "off" or "sync-off".

For details, see the above link.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors to this release, including Chris
Lumens, Gao,Yan, Ken Gaillot, Reid Wahl, and tomyouyou.