[ClusterLabs] resource-agents v4.15.1

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 07:25:33 UTC 2024

ClusterLabs is happy to announce resource-agents v4.15.1, which is a
bugfix release for v4.15.0.

Source code is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/releases/tag/v4.15.1

The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
  - IPaddr2: dont fail with "IPv4 does not support lvs_ipv6_addrlabel"
    error, as the parameter is not used in IPv4 scenarioes

Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Thanks to Valentin Vidic for reporting the bug.

Best,
The resource-agents maintainers